Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Templepep Templepep is offline

Default Pop-ups when I right click..

I am learning Office 2007...when I right click to copy, cut, paste, a little
formatting box pops up. How do I get rid of this? It is very annoying and
distracting to me. I just want to right click and cut, copy or paste, not
format...

Thanks for any help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Go to Office button Word Options Advanced. In the "Cut, copy, paste"
section, uncheck the box for "Show Paste Options buttons". In the same area,
you can set the defaults for what format to keep when you paste from one
place to another.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Templepep wrote:
I am learning Office 2007...when I right click to copy, cut, paste, a
little formatting box pops up. How do I get rid of this? It is very
annoying and distracting to me. I just want to right click and cut,
copy or paste, not format...

Thanks for any help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

Try this:-

Office Button (top left hand corner)

Word Options (lower right hand corner)

Popular (on left hand side) / then, on right hand side in:-

Top options for working with Word

- toggle off:-

Show Mini Toolbar on selection

Thanks.

"Templepep" wrote:

I am learning Office 2007...when I right click to copy, cut, paste, a little
formatting box pops up. How do I get rid of this? It is very annoying and
distracting to me. I just want to right click and cut, copy or paste, not
format...

Thanks for any help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click the Office button and then click Word Options. In the Advanced
category, clear the "Show Paste Options buttons" option, found under "Cut,
copy, and paste." Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP