Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Narayana Reddy Bommu Narayana Reddy Bommu is offline

Default How to avoid table breaks from page to page?

Hai,
I have a little problem in my application. I am using two different
signature tables with a heading and table with content. I noticed that
whenever there is a little space in the first page, i can move one signature
table with some part in one page and other part in other page. I need the
signature to be in one page alone without table breakage(i.e heading and
table). It means that signature table should fit in first page if there is
enough space orelse it should move to other page. Can anyone help me

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Format the heading row as "Keep with next": select the entire row, go to
Paragraph | Line and Page Breaks, and check the approrpriate box. To be on
the safe side, also select the entire table and on the Row tab of Table
properties, clear the check box that allows the rows to break across pages.

"Narayana Reddy Bommu" wrote
in message news