Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IanC

Default Wrong Chart Printing

I have some documents that are around 6 pages long with one chart and some
text on each page. Whenever, I print out the whole document the chart on the
first page is replaced with the chart on the final page, which also prints
out on the final page itself.

If I print out just the first page then everything is OK and the correct
chart prints.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SWFuQw==?=,

I have some documents that are around 6 pages long with one chart and some
text on each page. Whenever, I print out the whole document the chart on the
first page is replaced with the chart on the final page, which also prints
out on the final page itself.

If I print out just the first page then everything is OK and the correct
chart prints.

Is this Word 2002 or 2003? Are these charts formatted with text flow (text wraps
around them)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IanC

The document was created in Word 2002, but the problem arises when printed
from 2003 as well. The text wrapping is recorded as 'other' (although I
cannot see what this is) and under the advanced options only 'move object
with text' is clicked.

Ian

Hi ?B?SWFuQw==?=,