Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Julie

Default normal.dot NOT being created

I've recently installed Word 2002 on a new computer. Somehow, the program is
not creating a normal.dot file, and as a result not saving my formatted
AutoCorrect entries, toolbars, etc. I tried copying an old normal.dot file
into the Application Data\Microsoft\Templates folder, and Word will use it,
but won't add any modifications to it. Help!!!