Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Spinksy_71

Default My Favorite Directories

all good and well, but I am constanly adding and updating files to my
favourite folder. it's not as easy to do this using my places - this is
really annoying! I've had 2003 on machine for tow days and it's driving me
crazy!!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you read the replies? You can add Favorites back to the Places Bar
easily, and you can also add any other folder you like.

"bill" wrote in message
Bill wrote; i have exactly this same problem. who do we see about

helping
us fix it and why in $%#@ name did microsoft do away with this. i used it
all the time. i am thinking about reloading my 2002 version. it's better
than 2003

"Anita" wrote:

I just got Word 2003. In a previous version when I went to Open, there

was an icon or button that I could click on that would give me a list of
specific directories that I saved under Favorites. In 2003, it no longer has
that and I can't seem to find an option for it. Does anyone know how to get
back this feature?