Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VEllison VEllison is offline

Default Add a line in MS Word 2003

How do I add a line above text or a letter? I'm trying to type Y bar to
represent the mean and can't find a symbol to represent it. Essentially I'm
trying to do the opposite of an underline. When I go through borders and
shading it ends up putting a box around the text/letter instead of just a
line above it.