Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
michdmoss michdmoss is offline

Default how do you change the default bullet in OneNote & Word '07?

I am trying out the new Microsoft Office (home and student) 2007. I can not
figure out how to change the DEFAULT bullet in either OneNote or Word. It
seems it should be simple, but maybe I'm too ingrained int he older versions
that I can't find the solution.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Praising Jesus Praising Jesus is offline

Insert a bullet, then right-click, go down the menu to "Bullets" and select
one from the Bullet Library or go to the bottom of the list and "Define new
bullet..."

---Mike