Carol

Default adding a template in Word XP

I have created a template (.dot) for letters and faxes; I am currently
running Windows 98. I put these templates in the directory
C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\Office Letterhead (created
the last subdirectory "Office Letterhead"). Now when I click File; New;
General Templates, a tab entitled Office Letterhead appears with all my
templates that I created.

My question is, I want to give these template to someone who is running
Windows XP. When I went to copy the files, I could not find a directory
Application Data under C:\Windows.

Where do these template files that I created need to go in order to do the
same thing that I have done in Windows 98?