Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leon Smith Leon Smith is offline

Default can i find Lucicda Calligraphy Italic font in office 2003

Can I find this font in Word 2003 Lucida Calligraphy Italic font
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Lucida Calligraphy is supplied with Access 97 SR2, Greetings 99, Home
Publishing 99, Office 2000 Premium, Office 2007, Office 2007 Professional
Edition, Office 97 Small Business Edition SR2, Office 97 SR1a, Office
Professional Edition 2003, PhotoDraw 2000, Picture It! 2000, Picture It!
2002, Picture It! 98, Publisher 2000, Publisher 2007, Publisher 97,
Publisher 98, TrueType Font Pack, Windows Small Business Server 2003, so if
you have Office Pro, you should have it, but it may not have been installed;
you can rerun the installation to add all the available fonts.

http://word.mvps.org

calligraphy font bcdeuce55 Page Layout 1 July 12th 08 10:14 PM
I have lost my Lucida Calligraphy font, Is there anything I can d. bobt Microsoft Word Help 2 January 10th 08 07:30 PM
Calligraphy Font in MS Word 2003 Pearl King Microsoft Word Help 1 December 19th 07 09:27 PM
Bold and Italic versions of font not available in menu or styles! topekatd Microsoft Word Help 1 October 12th 06 08:24 PM
How do I print out a sheet with Calligraphy Font? chan Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 01:39 PM