2tired2think

Default In "compare side by side" mode, my documents are top/bottom

I used to be able to view 2 documents side by side...now, when I choose this
from the taskbar "Window", I get a top and bottom view.
Shauna Kelly

Hi 2tired2think

This setting is for late-night viewing, suitable for reading while lying
down when you're very tired and can't think.

To return to the day-time setting, do Window Compare Side by Side. A tiny
little toolbar called "Compare Side by Side" will have popped up. Click the
second button from the left, labelled Reset Window Position.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word