Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ann Ann is offline

Default How do I forward a distribution list?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

This is not a Word question but in Outlook 2007 one way is to right click on
it and select Send Full Contact.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lockie Lockie is offline

Tony, I cannot figure out this issue. I am trying to forward (email) a
distribution list to a single recipient using Outlook 2007

When I open my Address Book, the contacts list is displayed, including
distribution lists I have created. If I select a distribution list, and
right-click, I get three options: Properties, Delete, & New Entry. I can
find no way to copy an expanded list of the distribution list members and
addresses into the body of an email message.

Can you help?

Thanks, Lockie Brown

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

This is not a Word question but in Outlook 2007 one way is to right click on
it and select Send Full Contact.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Please ask Outlook questions in an Outlook newsgroup. You'll find people
there who know Outlook - I don't.

You can't do this directly from the Address Book - you can from the main
Contacts View. From the Address Book, select Properties (or just double
click) and then click on Send (in the Actions Group on the Ribbon).

Copying the list into the body of an e-mail is a different operation - I
know of no direct way of doing it but you could try this:

Create a new e-mail
Add the Distribution List as a recipient
Click on the + toexpand the group (say yes to the prompt)
Cut and paste the list to the body of the mail

--
Enjoy,
Tony

news

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

This is not a Word question but in Outlook 2007 one way is to right click
on
it and select Send Full Contact.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Ann" wrote in message

Distribution list no show - Word97 Bill Mailmerge 2 August 17th 06 10:35 PM
Mail Merge a Letter to a Distribution List Akiyama Mailmerge 2 April 20th 06 10:32 PM
Recovering a deleted distribution list? N. Papas Microsoft Word Help 0 March 7th 06 12:30 AM
Distribution List helpwanted New Users 1 March 6th 06 05:09 AM
Import Outlook 2003 distribution list to mail merger recipents list xfile Mailmerge 3 January 25th 05 07:16 PM