Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newbei newbei is offline

Default Hide Text in tables or words

Hi,

I have a large word document, which gets a little bit difficult to
read.
It has large amounts of tables with values mentioned below in the
table, some of these tables don’t have any values mentioned below but
need to have a title.

I want to create a document so that the display of certain information
can be expanded or collapsed.

I found a wonderful article, which provides a sample he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm

But I am unable to replicate this in the word document I have. The
issues I have:

1.If I have more than two tables then the control to show/hide only
works for the first table and not the second table

2.How to add a macro to a control button. i.e.: if I define a control
button , and want certain macro runs when I press that button , how to
link the macro with the control button.

Any help or pointers would be great

Regards,

Rajesh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newbei newbei is offline

Default Expand or hide text with a control button

Hi ,

Any pointers on this or help will be great.
Please help

Rajesh

On May 23, 6:09*pm, newbei wrote:
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi Newbei,

Any pointers on this or help will be great.

Duplicate question has been posted in a programming group.
That's more appropriate than this end-user newsgroup.
Please follow-up in the Word.programming newsgroup, only.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 17 2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)