Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Helen Street Helen Street is offline

Default Text pane covers some article text.

I'm a new user of Microsoft Word. I'm typing an 85+page story. I inserted a
picture into my story text. The story text wrapped around the picture
nicely. Then I drew a textbox below the picture and typed in the text pane.
The text pane now covers part of my story text. How can I uncover it? I've
tried working with Textwrap, but without success. Thank you.