Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicki Noble

Default Can I insert a multipage .tiff file into word

I am currently using Word 2000. I would like to insert a multipage .tiff
file into a word document without having to cut and paste each individual
page. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

You can't. When you insert an object (such as a .tif file) into
Word, that object cannot span more than one page.

Vicki Noble wrote:
I am currently using Word 2000. I would like to insert a multipage .tiff
file into a word document without having to cut and paste each individual
page. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

No can do. Word can't display any object across a page boundary.
You'll have to split the tiff into separate one-page pictures.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman