Ray Lloyd

Default Can't open Password Protected Document

I have a password protected document that will not open. When I double-click
on the file name all that happens is that Word and the box on the Task Bar
just keeps flashing. Eventually, I get the box to enter the Password but
when I enter it, it says that the password is incorrect.

I managed to open it once and at least get a print out of it, but now it
won't open at all. I know my password, there's no Caps lock on, I'm not
mis-typing. Other documents protected by the same password can be opened.

Obviously these password cracking programmes tell you what the password is,
and I know that already. What does concern me is the way the programme
flashes.

Can anyone offer any suggestions please?