Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Luca[_2_] Luca[_2_] is offline

Default MMtoDocsRev22.dot

Hi,

I use Doug Robbins' MMtoDocsRev22.dot for merging files with Word and Excel
(Óffice XP). Works excellent, but is saves all the new documents in "standard
view". i would like then to be saved in "print view".

What do I have to change and where do I have to change the template to get
this done?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Rather than mess with the add-in simply add the line

ActiveWindow.View .Type = wdPrintView

to an autoopen macro in normal.dot and all your documents will be opened in
print layout view.
See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

Luca wrote:
Hi,

I use Doug Robbins' MMtoDocsRev22.dot for merging files with Word and
Excel (Óffice XP). Works excellent, but is saves all the new
documents in "standard view". i would like then to be saved in "print
view".

What do I have to change and where do I have to change the template
to get this done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Luca[_2_] Luca[_2_] is offline

Hi Graham,

Thanx for your help. Your solution does work, but not for me, because I have
al lot of colleagues who all have their own normal.dot

So I think the add-in has to be changed. I tried to add yhe line
ActiveWindow.View.Type = wdPrintView
befor the line
NewDoc.SaveAs FldrPath & fnames(i)
in the MergeApplication ClassModule, but that doesn't work.