Kimberly Goolie

Default After saving document why are words changed into symbols

After returning to a document that has been saved I am experiencing words or
paragraphs within the document that have changed to anì¥Á 5@ ð ¿ or to
boxes. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Word 2003

After saving document why are words changed into symbols Kimberly Googlie Microsoft Word Help 0 January 21st 05 08:51 PM
How do I index all words in an msword document? Adam Rabinowitz Microsoft Word Help 0 January 11th 05 04:21 PM
Word frequencies Anthea Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:46 AM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 11:17 PM
When I change text formatting, the entire document is changed mikem Microsoft Word Help 3 December 10th 04 05:07 PM