Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Denverjuls

Default When I open a word document from the web, it 's not readable...

it says open, save, and something else. i go to open and then it opens but it
is not readable. It has boxes and numbers ect... it happens every time i try
to open a word or windows document. How can I get it to change to english so
that I can read it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi

On the Open File dialog, at the bottom, check that "Recover text" is not
selected. Change it to All files or All Word Documents
--
Ted