Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sherita 'deni' coker sherita 'deni' coker is offline

Default How do I recover a copy page that I never pasted in word document?

I copied a page but forgot to paste before copying something else to be
pasted, so the last paste is all that appears, Also I closed and reopened the
document when I noticed the missing page and realized I never pasted the page
in the new location I wanted it to appear in the doc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

If you have Office 2000 or later, the Office Clipboard retains multiple
copied items (12 in Word 2000, 24 in later versions) as long as at least one
Office Application remains open - closing an individual document won't
destroy it, closing Word alone won't destroy it if you have, say, Outlook
open. So it depends what other action(s) you took apart from closing the
document. You can see the Office Clipboard by selecting Edit Office
Clipboard from the menu (if memory serves, it's slightly different in Word
2000 but the option should be identifiable).

--
Enjoy,
Tony