Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
curriculum vitae curriculum vitae is offline

Default How do i set up my mail in windows word?

i have my c v in the computer but i can`tsend it to my mail
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Word isn't an email program. You can use Word to create the body of an email
in some ISPs but not all. Just attach the CV to an email and send it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"curriculum vitae" curriculum wrote in
message ...
i have my c v in the computer but i can`tsend it to my mail