Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jprusa jprusa is offline

Default smart buttons in Word

Hello. I'm using MS Word 2004 for Mac, V. 11.3.5.
Does anyone know how to turn off the autocorrect
options smart button? This is a little square button
with a blue bar across the top and a yellow bolt of
lightning down the right side. I wish for it to not
appear. I've been able to turn off other smart buttons,
but not this one.

Best regards,
Joe Prusa