Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tantejoan tantejoan is offline

Default My Themes in Word 2007 do not work.

Is there a file I can delete to reset to the original program settings, or a
way I can activate themes? At present I can only use my customized fonts in
Normal.
--TJ
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Please explain what it is about themes that doesn't work. Is it that the
fonts or colors that don't change when you click a different theme? Or that
the choices of themes, colors, etc. don't appear in the menu?

Pam