Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
km km is offline

Default Losing Cross References when coverting/ printing to PDF

Hi,

I have searched this forum and not found this query. Basically, I am tryiing
to create a printed PDF version and a 'Convert to PDF' version of a Word
document, but during the conversion/printing some of my cross refernces are
becoming 'Error!Bookmark not defined' during this process. Has anyone has
this problem and come up with a solution? I have tried to reinput the
bookmarks with no success...