Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jo jo is offline

Default Content Controls in Word 2007

I currently have a content control located in the header of my
template. I have that content control protected from being edited or
deleted. I want to programmatically allow the user to change the text
within the content control by using a user form (that way I can
control what the user is inserting).

I have done this with several content controls in the body of the main
document but am having no luck referencing the content control in the
header.

To get to the main document content controls I am using:

Dim myDraft As Word.Document =
Globals.ThisAddIn.Application.ActiveDocument
Dim objCC As Word.ContentControl
For Each objCC In myDraft.ContentControls
Select Case Mid(objCC.Title, 1, 7)
Case "Sponsor" ' to
unlock the sponsor content control
With objCC
.LockContentControl = False
.LockContents = False
End With
Case Else
End Select
Next

I noticed that the content control in the header does not show up in
the for each statement.

Any suggestions?

Thanks