Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Butch Garrison

Default How do I use address book when printing envelopes?

I am using Microsoft Word 2000 SR-1
When printing envelopes there is an address button that looks like you
should be able to select exsisting addresses. When I select the button it
says that something ( I do not recognize what it is) has not been loaded. How
do I find out what to load?

Also when I open an existing document in MS Word I have to first click
somewhere in the document to do anything with it. If I do not click first in
the document it freezes and I have to use ctl alt del to exit out of it and
then re-open it. Can anyone help with this problem?