Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default font won't change from Arabic

Hi ?B?a2luZGE0MHBsdXM=?=,

AI typed a document in Word using the Rockwell font. I opened the same doc
toda y and the font has changed Arabic. When I try to change it back I get
boxes, not words. Can some one help me???????

Try opening the document with the file type "Recover text from any document"
and see if that gets the text back.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org