Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindylou

Default Num Lock

How do we have this turned on automatically when we log-on to the computer
each time?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TonySper

When you first start up your computer go to the setup bios. Usually
press delete key when it start to boot up. In the setup bios you will
find a line that state "Function line on at startup" set this to true.
Now each time you start up your computer it will set the num lock on.
TonySper