Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter Mosbach

Default I keep getting a compile error in hidden module message in WORD.

I just removed IBM via voie from my computer. After doing so I keep getting
the message "compile error in hidden module" when I try to run WORD. I
relaize VIA VOICE put some macros in my WORD templates. What can I do now?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You must remove the add-in that Via Voice has left behind. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm