Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Colin44

Default \* MERGEFORMAT error

I am constructing a document which requires me to import sections from other
documents, in so doing I have found that the command \* MERGEFORMAT has been
inserted into my document and instead of being 74 pages in total I now have
220 of which about 130 of these are blank.
I can not delete this line
Has anyone else encountered this problem.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

Mergeformat isn't a command. It's a switch that controls how a field behaves
when the field is updated. What fields are you using?