Karry Cannon

Default HELP!!! How do I use the /*Mergeformat switch

I am merging information from an excel file into a word file. Both documents
are Time New Roman Font. However when I do the merge it changes the CSZ
(City State Zip) field and the Organization Field to Courier font. I know
there has to be another way of fixing this besides changing every single
letter. I have tried to use the /*Mergeformat and it doesnt seem to want to
work. I use Office 2003.
PLEASE HELP!
Thanks!

Charles Kenyon