Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
23Hitamn 23Hitamn is offline

Default Shift Shift Go Away!!! STAY PUT!!! :o)

2 fold issue:

Installing a template so it is listed as one of my templates to choose from?

The template that I have created is having some weird behavior that I would
like to stop having to correct EVERY time I use the template:
1. The top table keeps shifting over to the right side and overlaps my
border. So
I correct the issue by going to the ruler and dragging the end of the
table back
to the right. How do I get this to sit and stay?

2. My first cell keeps losing its alingment memory. I want the cell
alingment to
be Centered but it keeps reverting back (each time I re-open the
template)
to Top Centered.

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

"23Hitamn" wrote in message
2 fold issue:

Installing a template so it is listed as one of my templates to choose
from?

Save it in your templates folder.

The template that I have created is having some weird behavior that I
would
like to stop having to correct EVERY time I use the template:
1. The top table keeps shifting over to the right side and overlaps my
border. So
I correct the issue by going to the ruler and dragging the end of the
table back
to the right. How do I get this to sit and stay?

2. My first cell keeps losing its alingment memory. I want the cell
alingment to
be Centered but it keeps reverting back (each time I re-open the
template)
to Top Centered.

Correct the table style definition.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
23Hitamn 23Hitamn is offline

"Correct the table style definition."

Ok this makes sense on the surface.....
Now HOW do I actually do this without messing up my formatting? Steps?

"Jezebel" wrote:

"23Hitamn" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Display the style pane. Select the table style. Click Modify ...

"Jezebel" wrote:

"23Hitamn" wrote in message
[...]

Stay! Dont Move! Be There When I Get Back!!!! BenJAMin Microsoft Word Help 1 January 24th 06 11:57 PM
International Keyboard mike New Users 2 January 23rd 06 01:41 AM
in word, when I press shift and 2, @ appears. how do i fix it? Greg Microsoft Word Help 3 October 14th 05 08:46 PM
in word, when I press shift and 2, @ appears. how do i fix it? Greg Microsoft Word Help 0 October 14th 05 05:22 PM
When joining tables, table sections shift left or right. JEB01 Tables 1 January 17th 05 08:57 PM