Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sabrina Sabrina is offline

Default customized numbering for raffle tickets Tickets:#A101 - 2000

I am working on Raffle tickets in a word set up.
I need for them to be numbered from 101 - 2000 as below.
Ticket:#A101 - Ticket:#A2000
Instead of manually keying in each : Ticket:#A101 etc.... do you have
suggestions

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

See Graham's directions at: http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.