Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stevoreno Stevoreno is offline

Default I'm looking for a sample of a bill of sale for furniture.

I plan to sell some furniture in my house for cash and want to give the buyer
a bill of sale. All I can find online are samples of automobile bills of
sale. Where could I find something I could use for selling furniture?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I just did a quick search on Google for 'Bill of Sale Template' and got many
hundreds of thousands of hits. The first three were were forms and
templates - one specifically for Microsoft Office. Only a few were for
specific items (such as Autos): most were generic.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Stevoreno" wrote in message
I plan to sell some furniture in my house for cash and want to give the
buyer
a bill of sale. All I can find online are samples of automobile bills of
sale. Where could I find something I could use for selling furniture?

jameshawk jameshawk is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Nice and interesting post, I appreciate your hard work, keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information.

best wordpress themes free
office furniture
xamictech