Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
janet

Default Can't apply formatting

I'm trying to apply formatting styles to a document, and Word is just
ignoring me and applying Normal, no matter what I select. I'm on Word 2003.
I don't have a clue where to look for this one. Help?

janet
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Herb Tyson [MVP]

How are you applying the style?

Is the problem just in one document, or in all? You might try the steps
shown here to see if one of them resolves the problem:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com