Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default converting WP11 & 12 templates to Word 2007 without losing the mac

Hello,
I am looking to convert about 200 WordPerfet 11 & 12 templates to Word 2007.
Everything I have came across does this, but the macros are lost so it isn't
really a template anymore. Does anyone know how to go about doing this or
where to find a conversion program to do this? I am really needing this done
ASAP. Please help!! Thank you in advance for any advise.
--
Amanda

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In addition to what Suzanne said, I've never encountered anything that will
automatically convert WP macros to Word. The following article describes a
procedu

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216706

To the extent that WP 11/12 still think of macros the same way, it's
possible that a similar procedure would work with Word 2007... except that
Word 2007's AutoText feature has now been subsumed into Building Blocks.
There are a number of differences as well that might make WP "macros"
function differently, such as the fact that Word 2007 no longer has
AutoComplete (but F3 works on all Building Blocks, not just those in the
AutoText gallery).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible