Jeanne

Default runtime error

I have Word 2002, Windows XP. I save my documents in folders. If I make a
mistake and have to rename the folder, I always get a runtime error after
opening a new document and trying to save that one by hitting the save icon.
This will also happen if I try to close Word, i.e., I rename a folder and
then try to close Word, instead I get the runtime error. I have had this
problem since last October. Microsoft (India) has been of no help, I have
gone through at least 5 different people. Now that I have finally connected
the two actions, renaming a folder, and then trying to do something else, I
have emailed my contact person at Microsoft but have not received an answer.
Sorry for the long post, I can live with this, now that I know what causes
it, but I would like to know if anyone has a solution. Thank you Jeanne
hilltopper

Jeanne, Thanks for your response. I have determined that my problem was that
I had sent a cc to a distribution list and didn't have the distribution list
in my new contact file (I got a new computer in Dec. and haven't gotten all
the contacts transferred).