leftnotracks

Default Copy picture from Word

I have a number of pictures in Word, and I want to copy them into my InDesign
file. There is no way to export the pictures to files. When I copy the
picture I only get the screen resolution of the photo. If I enlarge the photo
in Word, then copy it I get a higher resolution image.

How can I just copy the entire picture from Word, or it that a dead end?
Isn't using the thing punishment enough?
Paul Ballou

http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code