Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nigel Molesworth[_2_] Nigel Molesworth[_2_] is offline

Default Picture is Unknown Object?

I've got some Word documents from another source with pictures in them, I
think they could be CAD drawings.

Although the pictures display and print OK, I can't resize them, or set the
wrapping, they are shown as "Unknown Object".

I guess I could do a screen dump to get them into a standard format, but it
seems a bit messy. Any suggestions what else I can do?