kimberlr

Default Can you recover a document that was saved over by mistake?

I was trying to save a document with a similar name to another document as it
was part 2 of the first one but I inadvertantly saved it with the same name
and evidentially clicked enter on the "are you sure" box. Is there a way to
recover the original document that was saved over? I have read everything I
can find but haven't found much help so far. Please help!!!
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

No

--

JoAnn Paules