How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Old April 3rd 13, 11:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

On Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:39:01 PM UTC-7, =?Utf-8?B?TGVzRA==?= wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

Formatting one page, then printing 4 per page was the first answer I needed. But, the second part was vital, too, which was to print page 1,1,1,1. Thank you so much! You saved a me a lot of time and trouble here at work!!