How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

Old July 28th 15, 03:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

Default How do I make quarter sheet flyers?

On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 12:39:01 AM UTC-4, LesD wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

1,1,1,1 is GREAT. WORKS LIKE A CHARM, perfect spacing, no more grids, SO EASY
Did a whole page exactly as I wanted it to be
in print options(where it says 1 page per sheet), select 4 Pages Per sheet
in the box under Print All Pages type 1,1,1,1
*it will not display the changes in the preview, but it prints right*
Old September 1st 15, 09:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 10:49:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 12:39:01 AM UTC-4, LesD wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

1,1,1,1 is GREAT. WORKS LIKE A CHARM, perfect spacing, no more grids, SO EASY
Did a whole page exactly as I wanted it to be
in print options(where it says 1 page per sheet), select 4 Pages Per sheet
in the box under Print All Pages type 1,1,1,1
*it will not display the changes in the preview, but it prints right*

Where is the 1,1,1,1?
Old September 27th 15, 03:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected]

On Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 1:18:44 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 10:49:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, October 15, 2004 at 12:39:01 AM UTC-4, LesD wrote:
I am trying to make four, quarter sheet flyers onto one standard 8 1/2 x 11
page. How do I set up my MSWord to accomplish this?

1,1,1,1 is GREAT. WORKS LIKE A CHARM, perfect spacing, no more grids, SO EASY
Did a whole page exactly as I wanted it to be
in print options(where it says 1 page per sheet), select 4 Pages Per sheet
in the box under Print All Pages type 1,1,1,1
*it will not display the changes in the preview, but it prints right*

Where is the 1,1,1,1?

1,1,1,1 makes no sense!