Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roy Roy is offline

Default Incomplete border

When I put a border around my cover page, it shows up fine until I call for a
print preview. There I notice that the bottom portion or segment of the
border is missing. I have changed the margin in both directions and
manipulated the border all the ways I can think of. Aprreciate any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the article "Run for the border: using borders in Word" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Borders.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.