alpaca alpaca is offline
Junior Member

Default Vertical lines in page margins

In my 200+ page document, pages 40 - 67 have these vertical lines running down the left margin of the page. They're not really there, since they don't show up in draft or preview mode. But they're there in page layout mode, and they show up as real lines when I save the doc as a PDF. They look like reviewer indicators, but (a) they're not, and (b) the marks are identical on all the pages where they appear.

What are these things and how to I get rid of them?

Thanks for whatever help/comments you post.

See attached picture.
Attached Images