Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
OldManEd

Default Watermarks

I have inserted a watermark in a document. I want to see it. Have tried
using Page Layout but it is not visible. What action must I take to make
this water mark (a scanned image of a form which I want to overlay with a
table) visible?
ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"Drawings" box and uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box | Print
tab | check the "Drawing objects" box | OK.

OldManEd wrote:

I have inserted a watermark in a document. I want to see it. Have tried
using Page Layout but it is not visible. What action must I take to make
this water mark (a scanned image of a form which I want to overlay with a
table) visible?
ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
OldManEd

Did this and watermark still doesn't show. I used a '.tif' file. Could that
be the problem?
Can print document and, therefore, know there's an object. Is there any VBA
code to do this???

Ed

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

OldManEd wrote:

I have inserted a watermark in a document. I want to see it. Have tried
using Page Layout but it is not visible. What action must I take to make
this water mark (a scanned image of a form which I want to overlay with a
table) visible?
ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

A .tif file should be okay to use as a watermark. Try reducing
or turning off hardware acceleration in Start | Control Panel |
Display | Settings | Advanced | Troubleshooting. If this fixes
the problem, then you might want to check the website of the
manufacturer of your video card/graphics adapter to see if there
is an updated driver available.

OldManEd wrote:

I have inserted a watermark in a document. I want to see it. Have tried
using Page Layout but it is not visible. What action must I take to make
this water mark (a scanned image of a form which I want to overlay with a
table) visible?
ed

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
OldManEd