Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SKWGIRL

Default Address book

I am trying to get my address book from word perfect into ms word 2003
exporting isn't working does any one know who to do this???????????
Please help if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

The only address book that works with Word 2003 is Outlook (except in the
unlikely event that you have Microsoft Exchange - an expensive corporate
messaging system).

I don't know anything about Word Perfect, but if you want its address book
to be able to work with Word, you will need to export it in one of the
formats that Outlook will handle and import it into that application.

SKWGIRL wrote:
I am trying to get my address book from word perfect into ms word 2003
exporting isn't working does any one know who to do this???????????
Please help if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SKWGIRL

We do have Microsoft Exchange here in our corporate offices, so do you know
how to get it over into ms word?????

SKWGIRL wrote:
I am trying to get my address book from word perfect into ms word 2003
exporting isn't working does any one know who to do this???????????
Please help if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If I did know anything about address books in WordPerfect, it was so long
ago that I have forgotten it. However, I still remember how to Google.
Googling for Convert WordPerfect Address Books brings up the following
Knowledge Base Article:

WD2000: How to Convert WordPefect 6.x Data Files and Address Books

at http://support.microsoft.com/default...212379&sd=tech

You might also take a look at http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/1949
that talks about some Dawn address book converter. I know nothing about
that program however so do your own investigation.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

news

SKWGIRL wrote:
I am trying to get my address book from word perfect into ms word 2003
exporting isn't working does any one know who to do this???????????
Please help if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accessing Outlook Address Book from Word Asking in Atlanta Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 06 06:40 AM
How do I change the default address book in Word? Chuck Look Microsoft Word Help 0 September 1st 05 06:36 PM
Address Book Judy Microsoft Word Help 0 June 16th 05 10:10 PM
Address Book no show Ross Moody New Users 2 January 16th 05 08:49 PM
Requirement for address book contact for addressing an envelope? ajsandbergjr Microsoft Word Help 5 December 11th 04 11:53 PM