Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ansem53 Ansem53 is offline

Default Download centre

Is anyone else having problems dowloading trials, updates and patches?
I keep getting 'unable to find server' messages.
This relates to, for example,
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...90830-v2.1.exe

the message from the browser is "cant find the server
€śdownload.microsoft.com€ť."

This has actually bee going on for a while - autoupdates aren;t happening
because the 'connection to the server has been broken'.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

That particular link works fine for me?

Ansem53 wrote:
Is anyone else having problems dowloading trials, updates and patches?
I keep getting 'unable to find server' messages.
This relates to, for example,
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...90830-v2.1.exe

the message from the browser is "can't find the server
"download.microsoft.com"."

This has actually bee going on for a while - autoupdates aren;t
happening because the 'connection to the server has been broken'.

how do you centre an image KWOTCH New Users 1 April 15th 07 02:39 PM
Centre vertically Scott Page Layout 2 April 6th 06 09:07 PM
cursor appears at the centre Narmada Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 06 11:49 AM
Is it possible to centre a graphic? newaglish Microsoft Word Help 2 January 15th 06 05:24 PM
how do i block centre? *$*JuLiUs*$* Microsoft Word Help 2 May 3rd 05 02:27 PM