Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DR DR is offline

Default How insert page numbers in one section in Word 2007?

In Word 2007, I have a document that consists of 3 parts. The first part is
3 pages of text. The second part is an Appendix and the third part is also
another Appendix which contains an Excel sheet in landscape mode. Then there
is one blank last page.

Two questions:
1. I only want the first text part to be numbered.
2. How do I delete the last blank page?

Thank you,
dr
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement