Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
franc0s franc0s is offline

Default Problems converting Word 2007 images into PDF

Hello everyone,
I am in desperate need for help. I have been trying to convert my word 2007
files into PDF but my graphs and tables come out not as clear as the
orginals, the outline of images is thicker, the characters seem darker/bold
and occasionally with distortions.
I have Microsoft Office Word 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
I really hope someone can help me because it is a major issue for me as I
need to publish the content of my file very soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert Robert is offline

Hi,
It depends which software you are using to convert to PDF.
Have you tried using the MS Office 2007 add-in? It is available from
If this does not meet your requirements, you could try MagicPDF
(http://www.magicpdf.com). It is a freeware PDF printer driver and does a
good job of converting tables and pictures without blur.
HTH.
---
Cheers
Robert

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 02:48:00 -0700, franc0s wrote:

Hello everyone,
I am in desperate need for help. I have been trying to convert my word 2007
files into PDF but my graphs and tables come out not as clear as the
orginals, the outline of images is thicker, the characters seem darker/bold
and occasionally with distortions.
I have Microsoft Office Word 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional.
I really hope someone can help me because it is a major issue for me as I
need to publish the content of my file very soon.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
franc0s franc0s is offline

Robert, you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how much I am grateful!!! I didn't know there was an add in.
It works perfectly and the graphs look great.
Thanks a lot again!!!!!!!