Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brick Brick is offline

Default Envelopes & Labels Default Font

Is ther a way to change the default font, size, bold settings for addresses
when using the Envelope & Label Wizard. Everytime I print a label I manually
configure it to my preferrences. TY
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Labels are tables and thus use the Normal paragraph style by default.
Envelopes use the Envelope Address paragraph style.
In either case you can override the settings by right clicking in the
envelope/label dialog or, if you are collecting the address from the
addressee section of a letter, they will reflect any *manual* formatting
applied to the addressee section.