SRS

Default Add picture to mailing labels

Hmmm...can't figure this one out. I have Windows XP and Office 2000.

I frequently print mailing labels via 'merge' from an Excel
spreadsheet...and everything works just fine.

I'd like to add a picture and/or clip art (same image to all labels) to the
mailing labels, but can't figure out how to do it while setting it up with
the merge. I normally print to Avery labels #5160 (30 labels per page).

Thank you for any help!
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.